home page | about us | our services| q & a | contact us | sitemap | california orange county process server | Legal Services | divorce filings
Legal Services | eviction service southern california | legal research support services | los angeles county process server | skip tracing

 | los angeles county process server | skip tracing | california divorce preparation | eviction services | orange county process server | civil process server | los angeles process servers | orange county small claims court | nationwide process server | process servers | process server in orange county california | registered process server los angeles | process servers los angeles county | san diego court filings | process server los angeles california | service of process on california corproation | los angeles process register servers | process server | ventura county process servers | process server in los angeles county | california service of process due diligence

(714) 633-4167 ph
(714) 633-6789 alt 

(714) 633-8029 fax


Contact Us

Members of the Following Associations

View AAA Attorney Service's profile on LinkedIn

For reliability you can count on, contact us!

 Official PayPal Seal

Q) What is your area of coverage?
We cover the entire State of California including Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura Counties.
Q) What is your pricing?
A) Based on the service requested, the prices can ranges from $45.00 to $675.00. Please call for further details.
Q) Will you notify us when a process serve has been completed?
A) Yes, provided we have a current phone number or contact information. If not, the proof of service will be mailed to the address given. Regular Clients can also view the status of their services online. 
Q) Do you file documents at the courts?
A) Yes. We commonly file documents at Orange and Los Angeles Courts.  

Q) What is the average turn-around time on the completion of services?
This is based on which service is selected and how soon the service needs to be completed. Listed below are the turn-around times for our most common services.
Process Serving
- Priority (same day); Rush (3 working days); Regular (5-7 working days)

Court Filing- Priority (same day); Expediated (1-2 working days); Routine (2-3 working days)     

Field Chase- Regular (within 48 hours); Rush (within 24 hours)


Questions & Answers
If you have a question that is not on 
our list feel free to ask us.

Q) What is Process Serving? 
Service of Process is when legal documents like, summons, complaints, subpoenas, order to show cause, writs and other court documents are delivered to the individual to whom the legal document is directed.

Q) What Does a Process Server Do?
A) A Process Server delivers (or serves) legal documents like writs, summons, subpoenas, complaints and other court documents to a defendant, or an individual, involved in a court case. Service of process is the procedure employed to give legal notice to a person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court                                                                                                                               Q) What is Field Chasing?
A) A Field Chase is typically used to notify a person of an outstanding debt or default of a loan. A process server delivers a demand letter to the individual or business. This is usually a last-ditch effort before you decide to legal action.  

Q) What Is Skip Tracing? 
Skiptracing (also skip tracing) is a term used to describe the process of locating a person's whereabouts for any number of purposes. Skip tracing tactics may be employed by debt collectors, bail bond enforcers (bounty hunting), private investigators, attorneys, police detectives, or as a part of any investigation that entails locating a subject whose contact information is not immediately known.

Q) I need a document notarized. How much do you charge?
We charge $10 for each signature notarized.  

Q) What is Small Claims Court?
A) Small Claims court is a special court where disputes are resolved quickly and inexpensively. The rules are simple and informal. The person who sues is the plaintiff. The person who is sued is the defendant. In small claims court, you may ask a lawyer for advice before you go to court,but you cannot have a lawyer in court.

Ask us a Question?
Site Manager Sign In

Powered By
Yellow Pages
Yellow Pages